Crusader Kings II Wiki:Work needed
There's always a number of things that can be improved on the wiki. This is intended as a non-exhaustive list of things that need to be done in order to point editors that don't know what to edit in a useful direction. Everybody is welcome to edit this wiki; if you decide to contribute, please follow the style guidelines.
- Help out with the event page
- Create a modding guide, or explain a concept within modding (categorize under Category:Modding). In particular the following pages are missing:
- Explain scripted score value in scripting
- Succession modding for succession voting
- Trade route modding
- Describe mechanism to override many things (title localizations, settlement images, event pictures, ...) per religion/culture
- Religion/Culture/Government "feature tooltip" mechanism - see Culture description via <culture>_FEATURES key.
- Explain how to re-code a diplomatic action as targeted decisions re-coding-diplomatic-actions-as-targeted-decisions
- Enrich relevant modding articles (event modding, decision modding, modifiers, conditions) with optimization guidelines from Official mod optimization tips thread. Maybe all such sections/paragraphs could be identified with a same "optimization tip" icon.
- Create a guide on a game concept/situation/etc (categorize under Category:Guides)
- Create articles on any important game concepts (categorize under Category:Game concepts or one of its subcategories)
Apart from personal projects and goal-specific tasks, the wiki will also always need a hand with the following:
- Create the articles (or redirects) in Special:WantedPages or Crusader Kings II Wiki:Administration
- Review articles in Category:Outdated (404 page(s)), to make them accurate to the latest DLC/major patch.
- Create the articles in Category:Under construction (0 page(s))
- Add more information to articles in Category:Stubs (11 page(s)) or Category:Expand (0 page(s))
- Verify information for articles in Category:Verification needed (14 page(s))
- Add internal links to other articles where relevant
- Improve the formatting/readability of existing articles
- Add icons and screenshots to existing articles where relevant
- Merge two similar articles in Category:To be merged (0 page(s))