Jump to navigation Jump to search
Crusader Kings II
Patch 1.11 was released on August 13, 2013.
- Added auto-invite function to plots
- Added auto stop plot functionality under intrigue tab.
- Added Siege leader trait
- Added so bastard dynasties are generated when the first bastard is born.
- Fixed so holy orders can use their special units in a defensive war where they are the primary defender.
- Fixed CTD occurred when starting between 1184-1185
- Fixed Duke Dafydd II of Gwynedd invalid state in history files
- Slowed down fleet movement
- Increased movement time for armies onto or off fleets
- Added Favorite IP table to multiplayer menu
- Added an approve button for laws so you can change your mind later if you initially ignored the law.
- Fixed so you can see what characters has had a plot proposal sent to them.
- Now support to select ship-exclusive using ALT key.
- It's now possible to read additional data into existing landed titles in mods
- It's now possible to read additional data into existing religions in mods
- Added 'intermarry' parameter to religions, so you can specify if members tend to marry those of specific other religions
- Exported EXTRA_NR_OF_CHILDREN_FOR_PLAYERS to defines
- Fixed custom tooltip trigger and effect always returning true
- Exported ARMY_LOAD_UNLOAD_MOVE_COST to defines