Jump to navigation Jump to search
Crusader Kings II
Patch 2.1.X are all patches beginning with 2.1.
Main article: Patch 2.1
Patch 2.1.2 was released on the 9th of April, 2014.
- Memory optimizations (Graphical DLCs)
- Fixed a bug where allies could be called into certain Major Revolts by attackers, resulting in some erroneous vassalizations at the end of the war.
- Temporary titles no longer increase the multiplier for Decadence gain if they are the character's highest tier title.
- Hunts and Fairs should now be more interesting.
- Hunts and Fairs should no longer give you bundles of events on the same day.
- Hunts and Fairs should now almost always fire at least one event.
- Tournaments will now end properly after all winners are chosen.
- Fixed a bug where an adventure would declare war ahead of time.
- Asking to join a crusade is no longer limited by the distance to the religious head.
- Arrange Marriage no longer shows people with a different caste if you're Hindu.
- Now possible to search for trait names and last names in character finder.
- Spouse no longer likes you less if you have a different caste.
- Fixed a bug where decadence would be incorrectly reset when resigning.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't grant county titles to Hindus even if they would have their barony become the primary holding in that province.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't grant lower titles of the incorrect type.
- Fixed a bug where you could designate dead heirs.
- Ruler designer costs improved for balance.
- Fixed a bug where commanders could be offered marriages which they would accept.
- Fixed a bug where the pope would be listed as your best candidate.
- Fixed a bug where the guardian would its wards far away with them.
- Fixed a bug where characters of special interest would be cleared upon inheritance.
- The Robin Hood event series should no longer fire more than once per campaign.
- Fixed some issues with the Aztec invasion.
- Made Buddhist ambitions easier to fulfill.
- Added religion triggers for certain nicknames.
- Fixed a number of minor text bugs.
- Celibate characters should no longer be worried about their conjugal lovelife.
- Added/changed some trait*based opinion modifiers.
- Made Mount Athos an Orthodox holy site instead of Piraeus.
- Bogomilist women can now be appointed as court chaplains.
- Homosexual characters can now have the "get married" ambition again.
- Tweaked various factors affecting whether AI chooses the "get married" ambition.
- Fixed a bug with the decadence "straighten up" action.
- Fixed a bug where characters sacrificed to Kali would mysteriously survive.
- Blocked some ambitions for court gurus.
- Fixed a bug that gave Indian provinces way too much revolt risk from certain events.
- Fixed an issue with the timing of events at Indian feasts.
- Fixed an error with flag clearing at Furusiyya and Epic Tournaments.
- Fixed several event triggers that failed to correctly check a character's location.
- Applying history backwards was working incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where you wasn't able to reform pagan.
- Fixed a bug with the allow_laws console command
- Now allowed to arrange marriages regardless of diplomatic range if you have a courtier who is betrothed to someone in the target's court
- The Messalian heresy now has access to Absolute Cognatic Succession
- Now allowed to assign a leader to a flank without one regardless of crown authority
- Fixed a bug with lover event 64065
- Fixed a bug with the vassal king opinion penalty being applied multiple times
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't arrange marriages as a child.
- No longer costs any piety to banish if one has a valid reason.
- Banishment description shows the cost to banish.
- Games already in progress no longer show up on the server list.
- Ransom interaction no longer distance limited.
- Fixed some issues with the Samrat Chakravartin decision. It should now be much more attractive for the player.
- Removed an exploit with muslim schools and tech points.
- Fixed a bug with temporary revolt titles and certain achievements.
- Fixed error in troop amount trigger causing horse archers to get elephant tactics.
- Added missing localization for jungle terrain combat effect tooltip.
- Indian temple corruption and local death cults are now immediately removed if province owner is of a non*Indian religion.
- Fixed a bug which sometimes prevented the player from building some holdings.
- Updated so all light cavalry based tactics affect camel cavalry as well
- Fixed invalid patrician trade post cost calculation
- Nestorians can now only appoint landed bishops as Autocephalous Patriarchs (court chaplains)
- Fixed so technology gives bonuses to some special troops
- Improved the logic of bribing people into plots.
- Adapted pilgrim events to include Messalian and Paulician heresies.
- Fixed a bug where the usurp button for kingdoms usurped vassals as well
- Will only ask vassals or below to "Straighten up"
- No longer possible for AI to plot to assassinate self (unless they are a lunatic)
- AI can now start Claimant factions again
- Holy Warrior has a better effect description.
- Fixed a case where righteous imprisonment alert was shown even though imprisonment wasn't available.
- Piety name fixed in ledger.
- Piety name fixed in religion view.
- Piety name fixed in law view for Muslims.
- Piety name in casus belli selection for declare war diplomacy.
- Piety name in score description fixed
- Piety name in end of combat/battle dialog fixed.
- Cursor offsets for character finder.
- Autosave to cloud no longer open main menu upon completion.
- Find province window updated.
- Character selection could show a wrong CoA for lowborn.
- Piety name fixed in execute interaction.
- Clients no longer show "waiting for server id"
- Ransom button in intrigue view disabled when the employer can't/won't ransom the person.
- Fixed invalid text shown for special troops in commander traits
- Fixed moral authority tooltip for indian religions.
- Fixed upside down CoA's on map for versions using OpenGL
- Added missing top bar extension for Indian republics
- Added missing jungle terrain picture
- Vassal tab shows patricians as patricians now
- Fixed another [Player.Religion.GetPietyName] localization issue
- Renamed cost to ruler_designer_cost for trait age costs.
- ruler_designer_cost now forces the cost instead of applying an offset.
- Added a check for characters holding titles before they were born.
- Error log now alerts for any duplicate landed titles.
- Fixed a bug with the event filter 'only_independent' and revolters
- Made a number of changes to starting characters and dynasties, above all in Northern India.
- Ruler of Agen in 987 is now shows as the bishop he is.
Patch 2.1.3 was released on the 11th of April, 2014.
- Fixed broken MP from v2.1.2
- All Muslim rulers are now notified and given an imprisonment reason when a dynasty member refuses to straighten up
- Added a notification event when a dynasty member goes decadent
- Only Kshatriya women are generated in feudal Indian courts
- Can no longer pick the "Excommunicated" trait in the ruler designer
- Fixed a bug where dead characters could get the wrong liege set
- Fixed bug where the "Become King" ambition would abort due to holding a temporary revolter kingdom
- Added better text when losing decadence from a title grant
- Adjusted to care more about Caste for marriages
Patch 2.1.4 was released on the 28th of April, 2014.
- Fixed broken MP from v2.1.2, for real
- Save games now written to virtual memory before writing them physically to improve stability.
- Some trait cost fixes, all trait costs lowered.
- Can no longer press the create Hungary button multiple times.
- Fixed a bug where spouses were no longer allies.
- Fixed a bug where you could assimilate into revolt titles.
- Fixed a bug where revolting as a patrician could give you the wrong government type.
- Indian holy orders can now fight other indian religions.
- Updated heir description for piety name in dynasty view.
- Updated interaction description for piety name in interaction view.
- Can no longer press the red skulls of people killed by rabble.
- Bug Fix where realm view used to show demesne incomes instead of tax incomes.
- Fixed a bug where marriage notification showed that a character was marrying himself.
- Title and CB selection in diplomatic interactions now gets sorted by CB type and title name.
- Added icons for the Order of Addai.
- spawn_unit matchmul no longer counts in event spawned and mercenery units.
- Added hostile_within_group flag for religion groups which decides if holy orders will fight other religions within the same group.
Patch 2.1.5 was released on the 30th of June, 2014. Highlights are:
- new launcher shared between Mac, Linux and Windows, allowing for instance to download steam workshop mods without the need to restart the game
- Ironman now only saves every 6 months
- memory usage has been reduced quite a bit
- heaps of bugs fixed.
- Fixed crash after changing savegame directory with the delete save dialog open
- Minor optimizations
- Ironman now autosaves once every 6 months rather than every month
- Fixed crash where AI would evaluate religious elector titles when you didn't have Sons of Abraham
- Fixed OOS regarding battle chokepoints.
- Optimized AI for elector titles for religions
- Optimized so interface should seem smoother at all times, less stuttering
- Fixed a bug where wars against vassals would not start properly, and freeze any plot related to that war.
- Fixed crash when you hover over dead characters religion icon
- Fixed CTD when AI is evaluating targets
- Fixed issue where taking the last county from the Pope would not properly give its baronies to the winner.
- Fixed issue where taking the last county from the Pope ended his Crusades.
- Texture memory usage has been optimized, this should result in far lower memory useage, both on the graphics card and RAM.
- Even more memory usage optimization, reduced memory usage growth over time.
- Fixed issue where temporary revolt titles got inherited by characters outside the revolt. ( Old saves affected by this should also be repaired )
- Fixed issue where vassals under a temporary revolt title got independent on Liege's death.
- Fixed issue where vassals with a liege in a revolt could create new higher tier titles and become independent of the original liege when the revolt ended
- Fixed issue where a vassal got independent when they joined a rebellion outside the realm of its liege.
- Holding Alt and left-clicking while a unit is selected will no longer make that unit un-selectable.
- The Third Temple in Jerusalem is now completed even if the ruler who ordered its construction dies.
- Fixed an error in the German text for the completion of the Third Temple.
- "Great Indian Sultanate" and "Looking East and West" achievements now work even if Rajastan has become a part of the Empire of India.
- Fixed an issue with the allow triggers for Kali Puja.
- Plots to revoke vassal titles no longer resets when not supposed to.
- Resolved issue were the educate child interaction would not auto suggest a guardian.
- Now properly resets the de facto liege of revolt vassals when the revolt ends inconclusively.
- Revolt wars now end when the provinces in revolt gets vassalised by another leader.
- Horse archers no longer use the Norse horse archers model as default.
- Fixed a bug where AI characters would not go on pilgrimages.
- No longer shows the order of a character's wife in the opposite order.
- The event to become Saoshyant no longer requires non-existing duchies.
- Game no longer crashes on death if the diplomacy view is opened.
- Fixed bug where a revolt Casus Belli became invalidated when it was not supposed to.
- Kingdom of Jerusalem's duchies can no longer be assimilated by other kingdoms
- Fixed small issue with logging incompability with launcher.
- Fixed freezing of plot when surrendering to a war to revoke a vassal title.
- Resolved issue with offering to educate children where the liege of the child was automatically assigned as a tutor instead of you or one in your realm.
- Fixed bug where rulers got vassalised when they lost a claim war even though they had vassals outside the contested title.
- Zoroastrian vassals now only consider liege marriages as divine if they are truly close kin.
- Fixed issue where the pope would always grant divorces as the marriages where wrongly considered a consanguinity.
- Fixed English localisation of Hellenic priests, training grounds and mustering grounds.
- Changed the "Become King" ambition to be called "Become Queen" for female rulers.
- Changed font for changing language in the settings menu to match fonts used for other settings.
- Resolved issue where thumbs up and thumbs down icons when browsing the list of claimants did not match if they could be invited to court or not.
- Fixed bug for Muslim rulers where your latest wife was set as your First Wife, instead of the wife you first married.
- Fixed bug where AI republic characters with other titles did not build trade posts.
- Fixed bug where the graphic for special units changed when merged with troops of another culture.
- Resolved issue where Muslim male characters could not get married if betrothed to a minor.
- Fixed issue where revolt occupations were removed when another revolt claimed the contested title.
- Improved AI decision-making for inviting vassals to celebrate Ramadan.
- Faction backers are now removed from the faction upon death.
- Now properly shows the special unit icon in the reorganize unit view.
- Now properly updates holy sites for Muslim religions.
- Added missing localisation for coa_plain_pagan and coa_plain_indian.
- Modified decisions, achievments and events for Indian empires to also trigger for the empire of India.
- Your spymaster can now properly persuade other nobles to join your faction.
- Fixed a bug where characters were having their tutor reassigned from the tutor the player had picked for them
- Muslim Special Troops now use the Muslim Horse Archer model, rather than the Western Light Cavalry model
- Fixed issue where a character would not be counted as incapaciteded or pilgrim after loading a savegame
- Fixed a minor bug with the white elephant events.
- Fixed a bug with scheming regents sometimes not stopping their schemes if they lost their original target.
- Vassals can no longer participate in the same war as their lieges, except in Crusades or when fighting the liege in a rebellion.
- Lieges can now offer to join vassals wars when they are pressing a claim outside of the realm, replacing the vassal as participant.
- Jewish buildings and retinues no longer need Jewish religion, only Israelite culture group.
- Added Nubian cultural retinue and building.
- Pagans can now raid and use holy orders against each other.
- Fixed a bug that made it possible for a player to activate several pilgrimages at once.
- Costs for pilgrimages fixed.
- "What Schism?" achievement now correctly uses Constantinople and not Thrace province in trigger.
- Fixed a bug in the trigger for the "Visit Mount Athos" event.
- Fixed a minor bug with an opinion modifier in the Jeanne d'Arc events.
- Changed 'Have a Son' and 'Have a Daughter' ambitions to work properly with the gender of the character.
- Ghanan band and Ghilman merc compositions are no longer naval.
- Saint Addai holy order is no longer available before the event chain enables them.
- Fixed a bug where the AI would repeatedly raise and disband holy orders.
- Fixed several 'blockers' where the AI would not use Holy Orders in situations where it made sense for them to do so.
- Fixed a bug where the AI would repeatedly raise and disband its vassal levies.
- Fixed a bug where the AI would ignore small rebel stacks that were moving around.
- Fixed an issue with separated seazones that was breaking AI when trying to invade by sea.
- Fixed an issue with invasions where AI would repeatedly raise and disband ships.
- Fixed an issue where the AI would not bring home armies at the end of a war.
- Fixed a 'bouncing' issues with armies moving to besiege provinces.
- Converter missing cultures should now be fixed
- Invalid icons for converter should now be updated to latest version of eu4
- Fixed another crash in converter associated with major revolt titles.
- Fixed crash from temporary titles
- Fixed indian cultures.
- Fixed invalid religion icon for jain
- Improved cardinal appointment score text and interface a tiny bit
- Changed the law tab for republics so that they now properly show the expected successors.
- Religion view for Jewish characters no longer displays Catholic specific buttons or the pagan reform button.
- Changed message sent when liege takes over a war to include the vassal's name, instead of "yours".
- Added missing localisation for Slavic, Baltic, Aztec, Mazdaki and Manichean religions.
- Now properly show holy sites in the religion tab for all religions except for religions with either antipopes or autocephaly.
- Fixed localisation for Rabbis in religion tab.
- Character browser can now filter on religion and culture as well as religion and culture group
- Titles in diplomatic interactions no longer sorted.
- demesne_size modifier is now possible to set in laws
- Added demesne_size modifier (incremental, not multiplicative)
- Added local_speed_modifier
- PAPAL_SUCCESSION_PASS_ON_HOLDINGS to defines
- PAPAL_SUCCESSION_LOSE_MINOR_TITLES to defines
- Split ARMY_LOAD_UNLOAD_MOVE_COST into two separate defines
- Added on action on_create_title
- Added on action on_settlement_looted
- Added on action on_navy_returns_with_loot
- Added on action on_new_holder_usurpation
- Added on action on_new_holder_inheritance
- Added on action on_new_holder
- Added <religion>_opinion for Hindu, Jain, Buddhism, Indian, Orthodox, Pagan and Aztec
- Added moddable opinion for brother
- Added moddable opinion for half-brother
- Added moddable opinion for sister
- Added moddable opinion for half-sister
- Added moddable opinion for grandfather
- Added moddable opinion for grandmother
- Added moddable opinion for grandchild
- Added moddable opinion for uncle
- Added moddable opinion for aunt
- Added moddable opinion for nephew
- Added moddable opinion for niece
- Untangled and made cardinal election moddable
- Now possible to mod papal succession to not lose holdings or minor religious titles
- Added dynasty_head scope
- Added history command disallow_random_traits
- Added set_graphical_culture effect
- Added effect scope any_allied_character
- Added effect scope random_allied_character
- Added remove_nickname effect
- Added is_variable_equal trigger
- Added is_looting trigger
- Added is_looting_in trigger
- Added num_of_max_settlements trigger
- Added num_of_empty_holdings trigger
- Added borders_major_river trigger
- Added trigger is_allied_with
- Added trigger scope any_allied_character
- check_variable trigger now take a scope or second variable as a right-side argument
- Added subtract_variable, multiply_variable and divide_variable effects
- All variable effects now take a scope or second variable as right-side argument
Patch 2.1.6 was released on the 2nd of July, 2014. It's a small hotfix for some problems that should have been in the last patch.
- Entire Iranian culture group now uses Persian Units and Portraits
- Light Cavalry now gets its intended defense bonus from tech
- ↑ Forum, Crusader Kings II - 2.1.2 PATCH RELEASED - Checksum XLME, 2014-04-10
- ↑ Forum, Crusader Kings II - 2.1.3 PATCH RELEASED - Checksum OSRS, 2014-04-10
- ↑ Forum, Crusader Kings II - 2.1.4 PATCH RELEASED - Checksum XQSJ, 2014-04-28
- ↑ Forum, Crusader Kings II - 2.1.5 PATCH RELEASED - Checksum EQEG, 2014-06-30
- ↑ Forum, Crusader Kings II - 2.1.6 HOTFIX PATCH RELEASED - Checksum TTXL, 2014-07-02