Culture and Religion
Since this is more or less just informational I think that culture and religion wouldn't necessarily be out of place here if someone wants to do that. I don't have an installation on my laptop. Pjstaab (talk) 19:48, 14 July 2012 (CEST)
- The problem is that they aren't static throughout the different start dates, and I don't know how to provide alternative start date cultures/religions while still maintaining sortability. Purgatoryness (talk) 20:22, 14 July 2012 (CEST)
Is it possible to modify this table in a way that it allows sorting by different columns, does the wiki software have functionality to do that?
In my game, Göttingen is in the Duchy of Thüringia, not in Brunswick. So is it just me?
- Göttingen was moved from Brunswick to Thüringia in patch 2.2. The table has been updated. Ioannes Barbarus (talk) 13:38, 15 January 2015 (CET)
846 Taroudant is "ifni" in the save file
847 Tamdoult is "tharasset" in the save file
edit: I have no idea how to edit the table; can someone please add these names to the "Other names" column
another one: 188 Bragança is "c_braganza"
I don't know of any place where the various status effects on a province are listed in this wiki. For example, bandits or tax collection.
If there is already a wiki-page devoted to this, it should be linked from this page.
If there is NOT a wiki-page for those status effects, I believe they should be incorporated into this page. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Endymon (talk) 05:03, 28 March 2017
Collapse the province section
Does anyone think it makes sense to hide the province table by default? It is quite massive and assuming additional information is added to this page at some point, it would make sense to keep the scroll bar under control. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Endymon (talk) 05:03, 28 March 2017
Culture is only accurate for 769
Did anyone notice the cultures are only accurate for 769 or is it just me? 184.108.40.206 21:46, 20 November 2017 (CET)
Yeah,i noticed it too.Those 3 important years columns have the same values and that needs to be changed by someone who's interested in doing so
-Guy which doesn't know how to sign
I forgot to sign. Sorry just did it. 220.127.116.11 21:47, 20 November 2017 (CET)
- Looks like I made some mistake in updating it, I will fix this - IoannesBarbarus (talk) 04:07, 21 November 2017 (CET)
- This is due to the fact that the table is accurate for 2.8 and therefore outdated since 3.0.1 is the current version.
- Will start working on an accurate table now. Xorane (talk) 17:38, 10 December 2018 (CET)
County 800 Gizeh is lacking other names and has wrong duchy
County 800 Gizeh also has the additional name Faiyum. Additionally it is a part of the Cairo duchy, not the Alexandria duchy. (Herrkrabbe 20:53 02 April 2019)