Crusader Kings II Wiki
Game modification: After the End Fan Fork
After the End Fan Fork
9Kbits and team
1.1d for CK2 3.3.3
After the End Fan Fork is a fan-made continuation of the original post-apocalyptic North America mod for Crusader Kings 2, After the End.
Notable new featuresEdit
- Added Judaism to AtE, along with a new heresy (Reform Judaism) and five playable Jewish characters in the Eastern US and Quebec. (Requires Sons of Abraham DLC)
- Added several denominations of Islam -- Traditionalist, Imamite, and Orientalist.
- Added Monastic Feudalism for Gaian realms.
- Renamed High Church to Anglicanism and split it off from Evangelical Christianity - Anglicanism is now an independent religion in the Christian group. Anglicanism also has two heresies - Anglo-Catholicism and United Church.
- Added two new Native American cultures to the map and split up the existing native cultures into six new culture groups (Eastern Woodlands, Algonquian, Plains, Plateau, Northwest Coast, and Subarctic)
- Adjusted de jure setup in the Northeast and SoCal - Deitschrei is now a de jure kingdom, and the Channel Islands are part of their own de jure duchy.
- Added a new province - Isla Socorro, off the coast of Baja California.
- Added secret religions and Satanism
- Added a new Catholic heresy - Nestorianism
- Added a bunch of new societies, such as the Men in Black, the Ivy League, and the Bankers' Guild.
- Added a bunch of new religions to the map.
- Updated the map with new counties.
- The Empire of Brazil now rules south of the map. Beware..