Jump to navigation Jump to search
Patch 2.5.X are all patches beginning with 2.5, and linked to Conclave expansion.
For mod compatibility see patch 2.5 mod compatibility guide.
Main article: Patch 2.5
Patch 2.5.1 was released on 2016-02-02 as Day 1 for Conclave expansion.
- NAP can now be formed with close relatives (siblings etc.) of different dynasties
- Great Feasts, Grand Tournament and Furusiyya events have been reworked to be triggered and not MTTH, increasing performance slightly
- Rebalanced ai council position selection to make it harder to acquire loyalists and made close relatives a bit more loyal.
- The ai is better at using favors to get the council to approve laws
- AI councillors use request support and call in favor on each other to pass laws
- AI councillors use request support and call in favor on each other to protect themselves from imprisonment
- AI councillors that dislike their liege try to get more support from other councillors
- AI more prone to accept Request Support if both character dislike the liege
- AI will try to get good marriages on characters owing them favors
- AI no longer cares for having a cb when considering alliance offers
- AI won't accept request support actions if it has called favors on someone else
- AI won't accept buy favor actions if it has called favors on someone else
- AI councillors won't try to get support from other councillors while giving support to someone else
- Lieges of Trade Post owners will no longer burn mentioned Trade Posts
- Characters with unfaithful concubines will now gain proper opinion modifiers
- Halved frequency of Mu'tazila vassals asking lieges to change their beliefs
- Council Appointment Offer from Liege no longer expires after a day
- Renegotiate Non-Aggression Pact interaction no longer appears if it's disabled between characters or if one of them is landless
- Governments no longer allow to freely revoke titles from tribals of same faith
- Fixed so culture and names are updated properly for some provinces when picking between bookmarks
- Holy orders, adventurers and mercs can no longer start factions
- Fixed issues in Form Non-Aggression Pact interaction
- Fixed issues with Pact list not showing certain Non-Aggression Pacts
- Game no longer crash if continue button loads a save game outside a subfolder while player is in subfolder
- Dead vassals don't show up in the character selection screen anymore
- keyboard shortcuts in the character selection screen
- fixed a nasty oos possibility due to multithreading
- Children who were being educated but didn't have a guardian now go back home when they turn adult
- Fixes Revolters going independant when revolt leader loses all land (the war becomes invalidated instead)
- Fixed crash caused by dead guy refusing to leave his coalition against an infamous enemy
- Fixed console command that let's you spawn in a sprite on the map.
- Speed up AI diplomacy evaluation by removing unnessecary debug code.
- Fixed so teenage hormones do not affect incapable characters, no longer gets their love event.
- Can now hide your daughter if someone is out to get her.
- Muslims unless they are sinful will no longer die from poisoned wine.
- Plot backers who are Muslim unless they are sinful will no longer get drunk and spill the beans.
- Fixed wife giving advice events from firing when councillors were not hired.
- Non-independent allies now share vision with other allies in a war.
- Incapable people are no longer capable of killing people.
- No longer makes council position buttons clickable if you are not on council.
- AI will no longer try to assign adviser titles to someone who already has it (which means it will actually be capable of assigning it now)
- The writers of the chronicle will no longer try to cover-up the warning of the coming of Xuhmalz, the demon lord, whom left a message set in stone.
- Getting killed by assassins no longer forces you to die twice.
- AI-rulers will now consider changing their obligation laws to better suit their needs.
- Councillors are now more prone to approve title grants to unlanded characters when you're above demesne limit.
- The vote window is properly aligned with the interaction position
- The vote window won't be shown when there's no vote
- The tooltip for changing a law now shows what the members of the council stand on the issue
- Fixed crash when a character dies and disbands armies that ends as combat that the player is part of
- Favor duration increased from 12 to 36 months
- Increased the chance from 25% to 75% for the AI using favors to force interactions
- No longer possible to call a favor on someone already under the influence of a favor
- Council voter list aligned
- Fixed so free vassal levies thing muslims had is no longer hardcoded.
- relative_power_including_allies_attacker and relative_power_including_allies_defender also includes potential coalition strength now.
- Renamed owes_favor trigger; now called owes_favor_to.
- Renamed holds_favor trigger; now called holds_favor_on.
- Renamed owed_favor_activated trigger; now called owed_favor_activated_by.
- Renamed held_favor_activated trigger; now called held_favor_activated_on.
- Added effect for any_favor_ower.
- Added effect for any_favor_holder.
- Fixed error with province Hoya in converter
- Fixed graphical culture for south indians
- Hansa no longer becomes Lübeck
- Native americans are no longer anatolian beyliks in the converter
- Dravidian nations no longer need to be two religions at once to get their idea set in the converter
- Pictish is no longer forever alone in Celtic group, they joined the Gaelic club
- Andalucian nations should now get their Granadan ideas
- EU4 now properly recognize the Jews as a culture and do not say Jewish empires do not exist.
- Mamelukes ideas should now be applied properly
- Lappish now properly becomes Sapmi culture
- Added a bunch of new nation tags to the converter and fixed some out dated ones
- Fixed new way to generate governments for the converter if you have conclave